Our Privacy Statement to Our Customers
- How we collect information.
- Information we obtain during the interview, application, or service process may provide information as part of the process to analyze your needs, select the correct product(s), complete the application or provide service transactions. This information includes such things as your name, address, social security number, financial status, and health history.
- Information from third parties which may include medical reports, salary and benefits, Social Security benefits, and similar benefits.
- We may retain information based on our transactions and experience with you.
- How we share information.
- We may disclose information to third-party service providers that perform services in the processing or services of your transaction.
- We will not share information with third parties that offer products or services other than the products we are offering.
- We will not share information about former customers, plan participants, or beneficiaries to third parties.
General Privacy Principals – We treat the personal information of our customers in a confidential manner. We do not provide any information to unrelated companies for the purpose of marketing their products or services to our customers.